Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fashion: Think Gatsby...

I love love love this look! When I saw the picture, the first thing that popped into my head was: "I so have to blog about this!"

The girl is Eku Edewor, a Nigerian-British media personality and she is insanely awesome.

She's my favourite outfitter here in Nigeria, because she ALWAYS knows what to wear. Seriously. She would be on Joan River's best dressed every week if she worked in Hollywood.

Another thing I find totally awesome about her is that she doesn't show up everywhere, so you always anticipate her showing up. She kills it every time.

The outfit was inspired by The Great Gatsby's Daisy (btw, I really need to watch that movie! Leo decked out in 20's style outfits? *swoon*) and I think it is just darling!

What do you think (of the outfit and movie)?

No comments:

Post a Comment