Friday, April 12, 2013

G97: Made In 1997

Hola, chicas (and chicos. I'm not biased)

No, I'm not Spanish. I'm not Yiddish either as the name seems to imply. I'm 99.9% Nigerian. The .1% is British-Italian (two cultures I adore).

My late grandfather named me Golda after Golda Meir, the Israeli Prime Minister. She was the epitome of awesome. Think Margaret Thatcher with greyer hair. She was cool...but she died in the '70s. She made a name for herself though, being described as the "strong-willed, straight-talking, grey-bunned grandmother of the Jewish people".

This blog is about well, everything. It does focus a lot on fashion and music and does it's best to be cool (although I think that's pretty effortless on it own. Teehee.)

My real name will not be disclosed, because I just love being anonymous, but thou shalt love me. I will however tell you that I am 15, and awesome. I am also dark-skinned and I have teeny eyes that my aunt loves to call "Chinco" (that's Nigerian slang for Chinese). I wear glasses, and I am short (and proud of it baby!)

I will have to schedule my blogging (every Sunday maybe) but this thing is going to rock. Don't worry, I'm a veteran-ish...

That's it I guess. Enjoy the blog peeps!

xox,
Golda.


No comments:

Post a Comment